10 Steps in the right direction:
(If we don’t answer it here, please go to our Contact page and ask your question!)
- Who will be in my house to clean? All of our cleaning techs are employees (not sub-contractors) that go through a background check, reference check and a drug screen. They are bonded, insured and are covered by worker’s compensation insurance. They are professionally trained and supervised. They wear our company uniform. We hire only those we would trust to clean in our home.
- Do you guarantee your services? Yes! If, for any reason you aren’t completely satisfied with our cleaning, we’ll make it right. All of our services come with a 100% guarantee. If something is missed or not done to your satisfaction, contact us within 24 hours and we will either note your work order so it taken care of on the next visit or we will make arrangements to return and correct the problem at no additional charge. It is your choice.
- Can I use your service only once or occasionally? Sure. We have several clients who use Faithstep’s services for move-out and move-in cleanings, when the relatives are planning to visit, or other special occasions when a one-time clean is needed.
- What if someone in our family is ill? If someone in your home is sick, please contact our office and we will be happy to reschedule your cleaning. It is important to protect our employees and their families.
- Do I need to have the cleaning products on hand when Faithsteps Housecleaning shows up? Faithsteps provides all of the cleaning equipment and supplies of the highest quality necessary to leave your home fresh and clean. You get to stop shopping for all that stuff that occupies so much space in your cupboards.
- Do I have to be home when you clean? You can be there or we can let ourselves in, whichever you prefer. Most of our clients are not home when we clean but prefer to give us a key that is kept secure in our office. It is marked in such a way that it cannot be identified by anyone but our staff. Some clients leave a key in a safe place each visit. If you choose not to leave a key and we are unable to access your home for a scheduled cleaning, a 50% “Lock out” fee will be applied.
- Do I have to sign a contract? No. You may cancel service at any time. Faithsteps also reserves the right to cancel your service at any time.
- What about our pets? We will want to know your pet’s name and if he/she has any favorite hang outs. We enjoy pets and we want to be certain they are comfortable with us and that our cleaning techs are safe in their presence. If your pet is very protective of your home when you are away, we ask that you secure your pet while we are cleaning. If there is an animal mess, clean it up before the cleaning team arrives.
- How do I prepare for the cleaning team’s arrival? In order to give you the best value for your money, we ask that you straighten up the night before. (i.e. – clothes, dishes, toys, papers, etc). This will allow our cleaning techs to clean more thoroughly. Our techs do not do laundry or dishes. During the warm summer months we appreciate it if you could set your air conditioner at an appropriate temperature. In the winter months we appreciate it when your sidewalks and driveways are cleared of snow and ice so the cleaning team is able to reach your door.
- Do I pay at the time of service or do you bill me? We expect payment at time of service. We accept Visa, Mastercard, checks or cash. Just leave payment on the kitchen counter. If you forget to pay one visit, please mail your payment to:
630 Valley Mall Pkwy #153
East Wenatchee, WA 98802